Tips For Content Marketing
Content marketing is today’s buzzword.
Are you buzzing?
What’s content marketing? It’s a marketing technique of creating and distributing valuable, relevant and consistent content to attract and acquire a clearly defined audience – with the objective of driving profitable customer action.
Marketers spend over 25% of their budget on content marketing. 78% of CMO’s see custom content as the future of marketing while 91% of B2B and 86% of B2C marketers are rolling up their sleeves to create interesting and informative stories and anecdotes.
Listen to this!
Are you interesting?
Content marketing costs 62% less than traditional marketing and content marketing generates approximately three times as many leads as traditional marketing. So it’s worth doing - if you can create content that engages, is relevant, and delivers value to the reader.
- Companies with blogs produce 67% more leads per month
- Good content is one of the main reasons people follow brands on social media
- It’s good for SEO - blogs are responsible for 434% more indexed pages and 97% more indexed links
This is how we buy:
- 60% of people are inspired to seek out a product after reading content about it
- 70% of people would rather learn about a company through articles than an advertisement
- 82% of consumers feel more positive about a company after reading custom content that was meaningful to them
Some tips to keep in mind:
- Be creative. Build content by generating innovative ideas and angles for your story.
- Make it relate. Identify key messages that match the core values your brand delivers.
- Recruit experts. Build a roster of contributors to ensure consistency in your approach.
- Organize your distribution (59% of B2B marketers consider blogs the most valuable channel).
- Build landing pages in order to measure your results and effectiveness.