What are the different types of printing methods?
Print communication is an extension of your brand. In a world of messages and constant information, creative and innovative marketing is crucial. It’s the words in the messages that matter, but also how the message is displayed and delivered. Design and planning are just as important as the production process.
Rex 3’s premium products and services guarantee a custom solution and unparalleled quality. As a full-service commercial printer and custom manufacturer with over 60 years of experience, our objective is to support your business and project needs with optimal planning, design, and performance.
- Digital Printing : The process of printing media from a digitally-based image through the use of laser or ink-jet printers. The benefits of commercial digital printing are due in large part to print-on-demand capabilities, short turnaround time, high-quality, and associated cost savings.
- Offset Printing : The process of transferring ink from a printing plate onto paper or another material such as vinyl. The printed image is first offset onto a soft roller and then it’s transferred onto the material.
- On-Demand Printing : This option allows your company to customize and order marketing materials as needed, or for specific quantities.
- Sheet-fed Printing : Sheet-fed presses print on individual sheets of paper, as opposed to continuous rolls of paper. Sheet-fed presses are configured so that the sheet can be turned and printed on the backside. There are different sheet-fed press sizes to handle various sizes of paper depending on the print job.
- Marketing Collateral : The printing of sales collateral including promotional brochures, letterheads, newsletters, and a variety of corporate communications. Other options include training materials, event promotions, packages for seminars, and trade shows as well as direct mail.
- Variable Data Printing (VDP) : A form of one-to-one marketing that utilizes personalization, versioning and dynamic viable to create targeted marketing using basic data to advanced business intelligence in a way that reaches the right audience with the right message at the right time. Generates increased response rates and reduced printing costs since print runs are shorter and more targeted when compared to traditional campaigns. Proven to deliver the highest ROI’s in your print and marketing efforts.
Call Rex 3 today at (954) 388-8708 to discuss the best option for your commercial printing needs.