Large format printing introduces your brand to the public and ensures your message is seen from a distance. Even in a digitally-influenced world, print is still as important and impactful as ever.
Large format printing refers to digitally printed materials that are too large for average commercial printing presses. Often referred to as wide format printing, large format printing requires the use of special equipment that can work with larger than normal print dimensions to achieve the desired end result. Large format printing is often used for banners, points of sales, promotional signage, packaging and much more. Our large format printers allow us to print up to 40 inches by 8 feet.
There are several benefits of large format printing that should be considered when designing assets for your campaigns.
- Customization – Your message, your way. Large format printing enables companies to stand-out with personalized information and messages.
- High-impact – Ensures your message is seen and allows you to reach a broader audience because large-scale signage gets noticed.
- Increase color production – Create high-quality, vivid signs, banners, graphics, posters, etc. Display logos and differentiate your brand from the competition.
- Increase brand awareness – Generate interest and curiosity while highlighting the cohesiveness of your brand. Facilitate further brand recognition by utilizing advertising/promotional space with large format print materials. In a sea of brands and companies, consider how your brand is unique and use this as a feature of your large format printing.
- Diverse uses – Inform, remind, increase safety, direct, engage, appeal, persuade, etc. People view thousands of words each day through media, signage, and more. Large format printing is versatile and truly memorable.
- Increase ROI – With strategic marketing materials that align with your company’s message, your budget goes even further.
- Resilient – Tough materials that endure the elements for increased longevity. Wide format printing can be used indoors or outdoors without the worry of deterioration.
Contact Rex 3 to discuss your large format printing needs today!